Potential SQ Welsummer Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KummerPoultryFarm, May 22, 2010.

1. KummerPoultryFarm

KummerPoultryFarm New Egg

May 22, 2010
    Black Diamond
    Welcome Welsummer Aficionados! Whether you be an Enthusiast or a Fanatic, I think some, if not many, of you will like this.

I am a long time breeder of Welsummers and have recently joined BYC.

Here's your chance to get both Bantam and Large Fowl Welsummer eggs. I have been breeding chickens for over half a century and Welsummers for half of that. I was one of the original Welsummer Breeders that was involved in getting the breed accepted into the APA in 1991. I believe I may have had Bantam Welsummers in the USA longer than anyone and am one of the few to still have them. I also have the very rare, and not yet APA approved, Golden Duckwing and Silver Welsummers bantams.

The $48/dozen which includes shipping and a few extra "insurance" eggs. If you are interested, please send me a personal email - not a PM - with your request and contact info. I am on Dial-Up and not the most computer savvy, so I probably will not be frequenting BYC daily. I do try to check email daily however.

I forgot to add a picture but you can see the eggs on my website.

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] Way to go!

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Wow your birds are stunning I sent you an email.

Henry

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Its well worth the price! And quality is pretty good too! That is where my bantams came from. Lovely sweet girls they are!

5. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:I love the silvers and golden bantams! I was also glad to see the faverolles bantams on his site. I still have an almost completely one track mind about poultry but I do love those beautiful wellsummers bantams also the Mahogany RO's are stunning!

6. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Oh man I wish I lived on a bigger piece of property!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by