Poultry agility course competition! Show me your chickens going through an obstacle course! Contest ends November 1st!!

I will! I can't do it right now, I'm busy, but later tonight I can probably find time to make a course. If it doesn't work then I hope someone else can enter too. My girls are crazy for treats so hopefully it will work.
Yes, I will recruit some more people! @Fuchsia @Azureduckchick @Duck mommy 2019 I don't care if you think your chicken will fail, jus too it for the laugh and some fun, and if they do fail, you can enter them in my funny video contest! @cooingdove @Xouie @black_cat @

This is the course and Millie on the end of it eating her mealworms 🥰
image.jpg
9F5D33D3-958B-4F68-95A1-38FB8ACF5FFC.jpeg

Hey everyone! I am very excited about this poultry show! The basics are, you have to take your bird, chicken, duck, turkey, etc. And take them through a homemade obstacle course! You must take a video of them going through the corse, you can post the video on a conversation with me if you don't have a youtube account, but if you have another way to post it here I would prefer that so others can see your video! Please read the rules below!

Categories:
-No harness! You have to use treats to get them through the course on this one!
- Harnesses only! I want to see hard obstacles in this category, jumps, tunnels, etc.

Judging and rules:
-You will be judged on how long the course is, and how hard it is.

-You can enter unto 3 of your chickens, and all poultry is allowed! ducks and other poultry too!

-You can use anything from treats or a harness to get them through the course.

-You can use anything you want to make the course.

-A rule for harnesses, if you are using a harness to bring her through the course, please include harder obstacles like jumps, and tunnels, since you can lead her through and round turns with the harness. If you don't include harder obsticals you will have a lesser chance at winning.

-You can't drag her through the course. This means you can't hold her the whole time to keep her in the course and in fact, you can't touch them (harness not included) while they are in the course, only if they wonder off.

And lastly, your bird will not be docked points if she wanders off in the middle of the course; Example- If your bird is halfway through the course and wonders off, and you have to go get her, you will not be docked points. It doesn't matter how many times you have to go get her and bring her back to the course, as long as she does all the obstacles and finishes the course, she will not be docked points.

Example:

Name:
Breed:
Video:

Thanks for entering! I am so excited to see all of your videos! It ends on the 17th but I will judge on the 18th!
I badly want to do this but can’t do the whole YouTube thing! What if I took pictures of her going through and over the obstacles?

Back
Top Bottom