Poultry and farm animals webring on freewebs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by B. Saffles Farms, Apr 3, 2009.

1. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I am trying to get a poultry and farm animals web ring started on my website www.bsafflesfarms.webs.com So if anyone else has a freewebs site and wants to join the web let me know and Ill send you an invitation. Come on guys Ive sent a couple invitations out to the ones I know have a freewebs site. Maybe we can make a huge web ring of BYC members and thier sites. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  2. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    No one? [​IMG]

3. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Well we are up to 8 BYC members sites so far thanks to all who have joined. [​IMG]

4. elliemay0305

elliemay0305 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    is it for people who sell their eggs and chicks or for anyone? i would join if you could tell me how to get a free web site!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:You can go to http://www.webs.com/ and get a free site. When you get signed up let me know the address to your site and I will send you and invite to the web ring. Its for anyone who has a freewebs.com or webs.com website theat is poultry and or farming related.

6. B. Saffles Farms

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Up to 9 sites now. Anyone else want to join? It just links all of our sites together. That way when someone looks at one site they have the oportunity to look at the other linked sites if they want to.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by