poultry auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeti

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 11, 2008
zephyrhills,fl
I live in fl the Tampa bay area , and i have been trying to find poultry auctions i know Webster has a cattle auctions and also heard that the have one for chickens , but i don't know when or where so could some one please hope me out with any info on poultry auctions , thank you very much.

caeti:D

There is a small animal auction on Saturday nights at 7:00 and it has a lot of chickens....It is in Bushnell which is about 1hor north of tampa.........It is on 301 if you are interested in Directions let me know...I live in Bushnell and go to it quite often....also one nea dade city on SUndays...i just do not know how to get there or excatly where it is...

cool yes i am very interested in the address to the bushnell auction,and is it every week? i live near dade city if you have the address or phone number to that one in dade city i could try to find it an let you know how to get there if you would like to do that.thank you, ok so i know how to get to the bushnell walmart, is it in that area?

Actually it is on 301 just south of town....they used to have a sign up but it is not there any more...If you go to the Wal mart do u go I75 or 301..i am trying to find the other auction..i will post it when i find it...

If you are on 301 you come into sumter county....pass the road that goes to I-75..it is on the left hand side then you past the road that goes to Webster and the road is on the right....then i want to say that about 1 or 2 from there on the left had side you will see a metal building attached to a pole barn and on Saturday usually after 10 u will see cars...about 5:30 to 6:00 people really start to park there. there is also a concession trailer there also.....not hard once you know where it is...i am still looking for the one in Dade city / San Antonio...i have been on there site before but now can not find it....the auctioneer does both...i know i can find out on Saturday.....as I said I have never been to the Sunday one...

oh ok i know where it is i thought it was just for cows , i appericate that, now is it every saturday? i can't make it there this saturday but next saturday i could, how does it work is it cash only, are there tons of different breeds? i am sorry for all the questions i am just so glad to have some one who is willing to answer my questions, thank you so much again, now the dade city one , i will try to find as well and i will post it here to let you know if i find something on or where it is at.

It is every Saurday night except maybe around Christmas if I hear this weekend I will let you know...they have all kinds of critters.....some mutts and some pure bred.....that is cool about the other one....thanks...It takes cash and checks no credit cards....
thumbsup.gif

cool thank you, is the one in dade city is it called the h& s livestock auction? i just found a address and number for that one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom