CzyChikenMath

Songster
Jun 2, 2017
Hammonton, NJ
As I Googled Breeders for this area (in short driving distance) an old list complied on this site came up first. It was nicely organized by state. It hasn't been updated in a few years. There were no breeders in NJ. I thought it might be good to compile a list or NPIP breeders in NJ, PA and Delaware, and other states breeders/hatcheries that are within a 2 hours radius of those states. Please let me know if this is already posted on here somewhere for this area. :)

Name of farm or Hatchery
address (at least city and state)
website, if any
Contact info/Phone number/email address
Specialties, if any

Please make suggestions to the format. Eventually we can close this and hopefully organize it by state, alphabetically.

Comments/suggestions to as to the format/or existing places for this information before we begin posting places?............

http://www.deerrunfarmmd.com/

I bought my Ameraucanas from Deer Run Farms in Emmitsburg, Maryland. They took over from another local breeder whose name escapes me who was well thought of here. They sell Ameraucanas, Delawares, FCB Marans, and Welsummers.

There are actually quite a few small breeders in NE Maryland as well. I believe Just Flock It is the one in Elkton, MD. I have not gotten anything there, but she is pretty active on the Maryland Poultry swappers Facebook page.

Back
Top Bottom