Poultry Eye Photo Contest! ***no prizes*** Ended

Pics

Lemon-Drop

Let Your Light Shine ~ Matthew 5:16 🤍✝️
Mar 5, 2021
Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
So, as the title states, this is a contest for poultry eyes!

Rules:
Must be your poultry, and picture must be taken by you.

Eyes must be in the poultry’s head, and poultry must be alive. (Just don’t want any confusion!)

It must be of a poultry, meaning chickens, ducks, geese, quail, etc are allowed.

But no pictures of other animals. (Dogs, cats, horses, hedgehogs, etc)

3 entries per member

2 categories

1. Most stunning eye, say eye color, pattern, you get it.

2. Most clearly photographed eye. (Aka, clear picture.)

I will post a few pictures, but obviously, they will not win. (As they will not be entered)

Please state the category your picture is a part of. (1 or 2)

Its ok if there are humans in the picture (arms, hands, fingers, faces) but preferably no people.

Again, this is just for fun, there will be no prizes. (Besides being able to boast about your beautiful poultry’s eyes)

I will be judging this. If you feel it was poorly judged, I apologize in advance.

Pictures have to be of poultry eyes. That means, cute as your *english* Orpingtons boof floof is, they will not qualify. But you can still post them!

The contest will end on April 28th, at 12:00 pm I will try and have it judged at least by the 28th.

Format:
Say what type of poultry (chicken, duck, etc.)
Their name (if they have one)
which part you are entering (1-2)
Anything else about the poultry)
Have fun! (Cheesy as that is)

This is an example.

Section 1

This is my chicken, Yuki. She was sold to me as an Ameracauna, but is actually an Easter Egger. She lays pretty light green eggs.
7CE7912C-7B27-48B5-9E5B-E2CC6299A533.jpeg

Douglas White (Hybrid EE that I bred) mix.
Bailey
Category 1
Bailey was very intelligent. She had a much better memory than any other Standard at her age. She was always with her sister Cave II. They stuck together like glue.

IMG_1301.JPG

~Lacy Duckwing

Back
Top Bottom