Poultry Nipples

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
No more poopy water. Can be used by new chicks and even on mature birds. They learn to use it very quickly. The red color of the nipples causes them to want to peck it. These were one of the first things I changed when I found out about them. I hated the nasty waterers.... no more with nipples. These can be taken apart to clean, 360 degree stainless steel nipple, rubber gasket included! These can be attached to pvc pipes or 5 gallon buckets... as long as it has thick enough plastic to drill in. I have used them in milk jugs, water bottles, juice bottles... pretty much anything. I usually use teflon tape to make sure it has a good seal. If you ever wanted to try these here is your chance. 1 nipple works for 2-3 birds but I usually put 2-3 nipples in each pen.

I can usually ship these the same day or the next once paid for. PM me for Paypal info and I can take Money Orders if needed. .

5 Nipples including shipping for $8
10 Nipples including shipping for $12
25 Nipples including shipping for $23 qty discount
50 Nipples including shipping for $42 qty discount

Last edited:
great service from DMRIPPY !
ordered and recieved inside of 5 days.... now if i can get out to install them inside of two days.....well i can only try.

(just very busy)

I would like to order 10 poultry watering nipples if they are $1 each. I am having a hard time finding where I order these from you. If you can please tell me how to order them I would appreciate it. I need to know how fast htey will arrive as well.

Thank you,
Kim

I would like to order 10 poultry watering nipples if they are $1 each.  I am having a hard time finding where I order these from you.  If you can please tell me how to order them I would appreciate it.  I need to know how fast htey will arrive as well.

Thank you,
Kim

I sent you a pm. There is a button in the top right corner to send me a pm about the ad.

Thanks so much, DMRippy! I ordered Friday night and they arrived yesterday. I've already put them to good use.
smile.png

No more poopy water.  Can be used by new chicks and even on mature birds.  They learn to use it very quickly.  The red color of the nipples causes them to want to peck it.  These were one of the first things I changed when I found out about them.  I hated the nasty waterers.... no more with nipples.  These can be taken apart to clean, 360 degree stainless steel nipple, rubber gasket included!  These can be attached to pvc pipes or 5 gallon buckets... as long as it has thick enough plastic to drill in.  I have used them in milk jugs, water bottles, juice bottles... pretty much anything.  I usually use teflon tape to make sure it has a good seal.  If you ever wanted to try these here is your chance.  1 nipple works for 2-3 birds but I usually put 2-3 nipples in each pen.  Price includes shipping. 

I can usually ship these the same day or the next once paid for.  PM me for Paypal info and I can take Money Orders if needed. .

5 Nipples shipped for $8
10 Nipples shipped for $14
25 Nipples shipped for $30 qty discount
50 Nipples shipped for $50 qty discount

I can sell any quantity you want.  The nipples are $1 each (for up to 25 nipples) and shipping for up to 5 is $3, over 6 but up to 10 is $4.  Over 10 shipping will be priority for $6.  I can get 200 easy in a priority envelope. 

Back
Top Bottom