Poultry pics game

ejtrout31

Crowing
Aug 13, 2018
Deer River Minnesota
This game will Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

How to play-
I will post a subject or will say who pics the next one a example would be a bantam with a duck after there are over three pics the winner will be chosen after every round i will remove all posts and put the thread for old posts.

The rules of this game are simple-
1. All BYC rules apply
2. No arguing
3. If u have a question just ask
4. The winner is picked by whoever has the most likes at the time I check
5. I will pick someone who is active if I have to leave
6. If there are ideas for upcoming ones just ask I might do it

If there are any rules or improvements you think will help just ask I don’t mind ideas.

Last edited:
I dunno if I’m playing right but I’m assuming you want us to post a pic of a silkie hen with babies of a different breed? This is my silkie with serama babies.
C6EFD41C-9B4C-4586-B45A-A96ED110FF0C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom