1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Poultry Sale in Dickson TN

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by robertgower53, Jan 30, 2012.

1. robertgower53

robertgower53 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2012
    Does anyone know if there is still a poultry sale at the Dickson County Fairgrounds on the 3rd saturday of every month?

2. wagoncab

wagoncab Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Charlotte
    Yes there is a sale every 3rd Saturday. I am not sure what time it starts.

3. robertgower53

robertgower53 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2012
    Who would I call?

4. Brown Chicka Brown Cow

Brown Chicka Brown Cow Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi! Usually they start the poultry auctions at 4:30 pm. so you'll want to be there before then if you are selling. For more info you can call Terry at 615-683-xxx0 or Hal at 931-224-xxxx or Mike at 270-392-xxxx. Hope this helps!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
  5. Luv2bpresent

Luv2bpresent New Egg

Jul 27, 2012
    I know this is an old thread, but is there a limit to how many birds I can take to sell?

6. PrintedPerfect

PrintedPerfect Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2014
    Nunnelly, TN
    This is an old thread but as last ditch effort trying to find a duck I called the first two numbers. Terry is no longer doing the meet but Hal is. Not sure about the third person listed. However, the meet is now the 4th Friday of the month and starts at 5:30. Chickens and ducks are auctioned first.

7. JW12

JW12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2014
    Greenback, TN
    What kind of duck are you looking for?

8. PrintedPerfect

PrintedPerfect Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2014
    Nunnelly, TN
    Hey JW, I am just now seeing your reply. Not sure why I didn't get an email or what happened to it.

I was looking for a Pekin. I did find one since but would like to add a couple more to the flock, as well as about 4-5 more Dominique chickens.

I have a gal that is broody right now (sitting on duds), so if you do happen to have any chicks or fertile eggs please let me know.

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by