Poultry Show - Arcadia, Fl

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by PsychedChicken, Jan 17, 2012.

1. PsychedChicken

PsychedChicken Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2012
    Hello Everyone!

I have heard rumors that there is an annual poultry show in Arcadia, Florida in March. However I cant seem to find any information on it. Anyone know who to contact or where to find information? Google isnt being a whole lot of help. :-/

Let me know! I've never shown poultry before, but you gotta start somewhere.

Anyone else planning on being there.

2. littleluciex

littleluciex Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2011
    Wauchula
    I havnt heard of one, but there is a chicken swap coming up in lake placid next sat maybe someone on the chicken swap page on Facebook will know?

3. PsychedChicken

PsychedChicken Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2012
    I'll have to see! I found a flier for it on here, but it was from 2007. Maybe they dont do it anymore. :-/

4. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    the Arcadia show is not in Arcadia this fyear they are holding it in Tampa. Contact the Central Florida Poultry Association they should have all the info

5. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    The show is Saturday, March 3rd @ Tampa State Fairgrounds. Entries will be $3 per bird (single show this time). Judges will be Paul Kroll and Bill Zieh, both from New York. I don't have an entry form yet.

Tampa State Fairgrounds, 4800 US Hwy. 301 North, Tampa, Florida

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by