Poultry Show in Mumford, Ny "PICTURES"

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    This is a Great Show,
    Fun for the whole Family all day long it is a huge event and worth going to for a visit,
    If you have always wanted to see a show and you are with in driving distance. Consider it.
    We will be there.
    This is the Rochester Poultry Ass. 100th show

Here is a link with pictures
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=13004922&uid=3314574

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  2. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
  3. stephys_fluffybutts

stephys_fluffybutts Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    chickensmackdown
    Yes! The Mumford show is very nice and enjoyable!
    And I am very excited about it! The show will be on October 7th if anybody is interested to come.
    I reccomend it!

Steph;)

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies :

This is a Great Show,
    Fun for the whole Family all day long it is a huge event and worth going to for a visit,
    If you have always wanted to see a show and you are with in driving distance. Consider it.
    We will be there.
    This is the Rochester Poultry Ass. 100th show

Here is a link with pictures
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=13004922&uid=3314574

Are you going to have silkies for sale at the show? If not, do you think there will be silkies for sale there? The poultry guy i know is going to a show in Upstate NY this Sunday and will be looking to bring me back 2 silkie girls if there are any available. I am guessing its the same show you listed. I so hope he finds mt silkies in NY this weekend [​IMG]

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Chillin' With My Peeps

Lurkey...
    I have discovered there is someone who raises silkies in Mount Vernon, NH, an acquantance just bought a sultan from him. I too want a silkie or two....I will try to get some information soon if you aren't successful in NY

6. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:thank you Cheryl, please do that. My home email is on my page if you want to use it. That way i wont miss it if you post it here. Some days i work 9 hours and miss alot of posts. Mount Vernon is close by. I hope you are able to find the info. You'll be my HERO.
    You can use my email address that listed in my profile to let me know. I miss alot of posts when i work so i would not want to miss that one.

Wendy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by