1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Poultry show listings

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by chickenlady, Dec 30, 2007.

1. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Where can I find show listings for the nj/ny/pa area?

2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2007
    North Florida
    Hi Chicken lady: The best place I have found is the Poultry Press it seems that every show in the nation advertises there and then the results with pictures are shown. If you want to show , this is a must have. That being said I'm sure some on from your area will post upcoming shows now that you asked. Jb PS sent you a Email with phone #s I don't like to post numbers without owner permission. jb

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  3. lindamass15

lindamass15 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2007
    Wow, seeing all thoes shows posted for all the other states, it seems like its so dead here in Minnesota. We have nothing going on here for chicken. I know there is a pigeon swap or show here in Feb. but nothing for chicken.

:mad:linda

4. billson1

billson1 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    lecenter minnesota
    i know feb. 16th there is a poultry swap in hutchison minnesota and one in st james in feb also, the pigon swap has chickens also

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by