1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Poultry Show Windsor fair grounds Maine

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by chickensrme, Oct 3, 2007.

1. chickensrme

chickensrme Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    the chicken show is on october the 7 at nine it is located at the windsor feir ground in Maine. you can get directions at mapquest. hope to see some people there.

2. Queen of the Lilliputians

Queen of the Lilliputians Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2007
    Maine
    LOL! I had just talked to my mom about this today.. and was going to do a websearch on the time!!

Thanks for saving me the hassle! I'll be there. Hoping my mom will come, but dh is feeling all 'chicken-ed out', so probably won't be.

Can't wait!

-Meghan

3. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    good the more the better. im loking fo aom laying hens but dought ill find any there.

4. Queen of the Lilliputians

Queen of the Lilliputians Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2007
    Maine
    I'm just going to look.. LOL! I'll see what I see, I guess.

I do know that the lady I just bought my d'Anvers from is going to be there with a BEAUTIFUL black d'Anvers roo (really, he's stunning). Not that that helps you, but.. you never know.

This will be my first time going to a poultry show. Have you been to this one before? Is it mostly roos and cockerals?

-Meghan

5. verthandi

verthandi Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2007
    Maine
    The last three shows have had a lot of pairs of birds. Many were banty size.

6. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    I have not been to this one before im going with verthandi

7. howlingwoodsfarm

howlingwoodsfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I would love to go but stupid me decided that I could work every weekend 12 hour shifts. I would just be getting off when it started . then a 2 hr drive down there then back to work at 6:30 pm.. hey if they have any to die for chickens, buy them for me and I will pay you back.. no seriously.... anybody willing to be my eyes? I would pay you cash prior.. I know sounds dumb but.... I NEED more chickens(like a hole in my head) Yes I am an adict.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by