1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Poultry Shows and/or swaps

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by kattaz33, Oct 7, 2014.

1. kattaz33

kattaz33 New Egg

Jul 21, 2014
    Hi There,
    I live in Florida and really would love to get a couple of chicks this spring! Would really love to pick them out myself. Don't know how
    I would do if ordered by mail and any ended up DOA as people put it. I guess I'm really silly but get so attached to any pet I set out to get. I planned on getting them this summer but show was cancelled and have to work the other weekends that are scheduled. Would love to know any shows that sell day old chicks or swap meets, this coming spring. I need to plan and take off work. We have to put in for our vacation next month. So sooner I know the better. Thanks in advance for help with this matter. Kat

2. sarahandbray

sarahandbray Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2014
    Are you on Facebook? Two friends recommended two different Swaps near me that have active Facebook pages. Search "poultry swap" with the name of your town or bigger city near you. Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by