Poultry Shows in South Texas?

there are usually a couple a year in la grange got the bluebonnet classic coming up in college station jan 3 i know there are more others will have to post

The closest one to you will be the Show in La Grange in March, they also have one in conjunction with the Fair in September.

There is suppose to be one in New Braunsfel in March but I have yet to hear or see anything about it. I am sure they will post something when they figure it out.

They have moved the South Texas Fair to March also - it is in Beaumont

The Bluebonnet Classic is January the 3rd in College Station. We are hoping for it to be around 800 birds like last year.

These are the only choices you have for south or central Texas. Most people are not lucky enough to have a show real close by and will have to drive somewhat.
For the record I am at a show right now in Shawnee Oklahoma.

Bob

The poultry show for Fancy Feathers 4h club has had the date changed.. their was a conflict with another show!

The date for the show is now April 5th.. at Comal County fairgrounds.. this show will be apa/aba judged!

I just talked to Jaci Kroupa who is the 4h club leader.. she will be posting more info on the pcot website.. Pet Chickens of
Texas... believe the address is: www.pcot.com

Barb and Paul Ambuhl

ps.. for texas fanciers.. we are trying to post all upcoming shows for Texas on our new website..

www.freewebs.com/tinkersagain2

any show info is greatly appreciated!!

:cool:Coming Shows in Texas

Spring Show in La Grange, Texas at the Fair Grounds. Judge James Cooper, Saturday, March 7, 2009.

To get info and entry blanks:
Dan Hughes
PO Box 251
Garwood, Texas 77442

Always a lot of fun and good comraderie.

Back
Top Bottom