Hatching
8 Years
Jul 29, 2011
FREE TO THE PUBLIC FREE

NO SETUP FEES, FREE FREE.

Tractor Supply Company
2040 Martin Luther King Jr Blv
Paris, KY 40361-1265

There will be a poultry small animal swap meet Saturday 30 July from 8:a.m. - 12 noon, if it rains call as we will still have it if it is not POURING rain at Tractor Supply. I will post on backyard chicken and several other websites. I will have friends put it on their personal websites as well. We had about 60 sellers show up last MONTH, several sellers made a lot of money and were sold out early. There was a busy buyers crowd for turkeys, big stock chickens, guineas and bantam as well as ducks. This swap was a huge success and is gaining steam in popularity as one of the best swap meets going on, there were alot of customers and potential future customers. I also posted in the Harrison County newspaper. The location will be in the parking lot of the Tractor Supply Company located on the Paris bypass. You can contact me Rodney L Bruin at (859)298-5273. This WILL BE a nice swap meet. This is a great location with plenty of potential customers from the busy shopping area and it is convenient for everyone to find. There is plenty of space for parking and plenty of space for sellers. Come on out, support your local Tractor Supply and your local farmers/hobbyists" lets make a deal." If you are selling, trading or buying, bring your chickens, ducks, peacocks, pheasants, pigeons, doves, roosters, eggs, chicks, hens, bantams, banty, goose, geese, gosling, rabbits, doe, buck, baby goats, grown goats, billy, nanny, game chickens, quail or anything else I forgot to mention. PASS THE WORD AROUND POULTRY SMALL ANIMAL SWAP TRADE MEET AT THE TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY SATURDAY 30 JULY 8AM TILL NOON. Hope to see you there!!!
If you know where the Wal-Mart is in Paris, the TSC is just past it.

How did the July meet go and will there be another one in August?
cool.png

FREE TO THE PUBLIC FREE

NO SETUP FEES, FREE FREE.

Tractor Supply Company
2040 Martin Luther King Jr Blv
Paris, KY 40361-1265

There will be a poultry small animal swap meet Saturday 30 July from 8:a.m. - 12 noon, if it rains call as we will still have it if it is not POURING rain at Tractor Supply. I will post on backyard chicken and several other websites. I will have friends put it on their personal websites as well. We had about 60 sellers show up last MONTH, several sellers made a lot of money and were sold out early. There was a busy buyers crowd for turkeys, big stock chickens, guineas and bantam as well as ducks. This swap was a huge success and is gaining steam in popularity as one of the best swap meets going on, there were alot of customers and potential future customers. I also posted in the Harrison County newspaper. The location will be in the parking lot of the Tractor Supply Company located on the Paris bypass. You can contact me Rodney L Bruin at (859)298-5273. This WILL BE a nice swap meet. This is a great location with plenty of potential customers from the busy shopping area and it is convenient for everyone to find. There is plenty of space for parking and plenty of space for sellers. Come on out, support your local Tractor Supply and your local farmers/hobbyists" lets make a deal." If you are selling, trading or buying, bring your chickens, ducks, peacocks, pheasants, pigeons, doves, roosters, eggs, chicks, hens, bantams, banty, goose, geese, gosling, rabbits, doe, buck, baby goats, grown goats, billy, nanny, game chickens, quail or anything else I forgot to mention. PASS THE WORD AROUND POULTRY SMALL ANIMAL SWAP TRADE MEET AT THE TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY SATURDAY 30 JULY 8AM TILL NOON. Hope to see you there!!!
If you know where the Wal-Mart is in Paris, the TSC is just past it.
Will there be another sell ? I raise Easter eggers , golden sea rites , and Cochins looking for a place to sell. My email is [email protected] .

Back
Top Bottom