Poultry Supplies!

thunderwagn

Songster
10 Years
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado
I hope this is in the rite spot. But I wanna know a good place to buy poultry supplies. I know of Smith Poultry Supplies, and they are good, but sometimes their hours and slowness to respond are a conflict. I am mostly looking for like plastic cage cups (for showing etc.) books, bands, etc. Just kinda curious. Like I said, Smith is great, and they are top notch, but there has to be some competition.

Hi thunder, the Merchatile up in Brighton on I think Bridge St sells all the stuff you need for chickens. They're pretty helpful, decent prices, and the hours are handy. Or if you have a Murdochs they should be good to. But we go to the Merchantile quite often. Good luck!

Cara

Thanks everyone. Checked out all the sites and seems Smith is still the one to beat. Plus they have everything I need. I actually just got back from the Merchantile:lol: Ours up here is Ok. Its very hit or miss, and the selection isn't always the greatest. I end up at Jax more often than not, however, they like the $$$$ a bit to much there:gig The Merchantile does usually have the best prices tho for most stuff it seems.
thumbsup.gif

Cutler Supply is the best and most reasonable. Here is the link. You can get the catalog and have small orders sent threw regular mail. Cheaper then UPS. I bought wooden eggs ,banddettes and a toe punch threw them to my mail box. Took a couple of days only I had to call to figure on the shipping very helpful people.

http://www.cutlersupply.com/cart/

Depending on what you need, we have a BYC member here that has started their own poultry supply store. Ordered one of their catalogs and you can order online also....

Look up PamperedPullet on BYC and look at their website..good prices and shipping costs/
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom