Poultry Swap & Sale Ocala, Florida February 20th Updates post #22

Alright guys, whos all coming? lol
I should have some Button quail, Serama chicks (maybe), and probably Maran chicks. Plus some other stuff.
big_smile.png

Lots of people showing interest so we should have a great turnout.
cmom's swap this last Saturday was a hit. Biggest one we have been to so far. Great to see everyone there. Lot's of new faces.
This swap will be an Open Invitation so hopefully we can draw in a lot of non BYCers and convert them.
So far it looks like we will have;

ThePamperedPullet Our Poultry Products and we have some chicks and grown birds and 2 bators full of eggs
Le will have some new chicken themed jewelry, cute stuff at great prices, also some other nick-nack items. That is if we can keep the birds out of her shirt.. LOL
We will also have some Delaware, EE and Reds hatching eggs
cmom will have cages
SunshineSilkies she has a show in Georgia and we will miss her
Fluffy Butts Farm will have a mix and maybe quail
poultryhaven always has us guessing, Cuckoo Marans, button quail, pheonix hen and some rats
ladybug4ut1 will have a mix
halo is cranking up her bator so hopefully some rocks and marans, Jumbo Cornish X
janos&jen needs lots of eggs to throw back at their neighbor
3chickens should have a nice batch of BCM's
Everybody is looking for GLW's
SunSetsWest has a breeding trio of ducks I believe they are silver appleyards
4kidz might have some Marans hatching eggs and also some Serama hatching eggs
Matthew Prall will be displaying his beautiful chicken coops for sale
Vince is supposed to be bringing some of his chainsaw carvings
Shadowhills Farm will be bringing some horse tack and maybe some birds, Buff Orp Pullet, 2 Turken Roos, RIR Roo
ConchRepublic Conch Republic Gypsy chicks
We just fired up a second bator for more chicks should be some reds, dels maybe some bbs rocks
Tom should have a nice display of antique engines and other items
Sillystunt tractors and chicks, a whole laundry list of birds
geepy Bourbon Tom Turkey
M to the Maxx I think Maxx has a fever coming on... LOL
floridamama ducklings, chicks and keets
paddock36 should have a few chicks and maybe a blue rock if she doesn't start laying.....LOL
Larry Clark olde english game hens, laying, louisiana blood lines
Nava Buff Orp started pullets and misc birds
Bawk Vader Pekin Drakes and a Black Indian Runner/Pekin mix drake
Nick Linero cockatiels
Donna Silkies and Showgirls

Let me know what you might be bringing and I will add it to the list.

If you haven't received a flyer pack for the swap yet, PM me and I will get one in the mail to you.

We are also starting to take pre-paid pre-orders for product for the sale. Let us know if there is something you need.

Remember, don't infect the nation. Leave sick and diseased birds at home.

Last edited:
Haha "Always has us guessing"!!!!
lau.gif

I dont have that many birds
tongue.png

Good advice on sick birds.
Did you ever find a home for those two roos?
No, I do not need them, just curious lol.
I may buy a fan for my incubator from you at the swap.
big_smile.png

Nope, we still have those two roos but they keep begging us to go play at your house. LOL
They are getting packed to go to freezer camp unless you know someone who wants a couple of good mutt roos.
I will have to order the fan so let me know ahead of time if you want one. You got an L/G?

Quote:
I would take them but I have no more cages left. I might know someone that wants them, I will let you know. Umm ok, yes I have an LG. How soon do you need to know?

Quote:
I would take them but I have no more cages left. I might know someone that wants them, I will let you know. Umm ok, yes I have an LG. How soon do you need to know?

I will check on Tuesday for availability and a price for you. I think they run about $30.
We will just give the roos away if the person you know wants them. They are, and always have been, in the same large free range pen together. I don't know how they would do in a smaller pen together. They are both from the same hatch. Daddy was a Blue Rock and can't remember who the mommy was. They are about 10 months old. They are good looking boys for being mutts though.

Last edited:
Quote:

I will check on Tuesday for availability and a price for you. I think they run about $30.
We will just give the roos away if the person you know wants them. They are, and always have been, in the same large free range pen together. I don't know how they would do in a smaller pen together. They are both from the same hatch. Daddy was a Blue Rock and can't remember who the mommy was. They are about 10 months old. They are good looking boys for being mutts though.

I will definitely get in touch with some people. I got someone that is looking for a roo. If they havent found one, I will let them know about your two
big_smile.png

Hey all...hopefully I won't be sick the day of this one! Ugh!

I hope to be able to come, and I "should" have some Buff Brahma Bantam chicks out of a SQ quad. They came directly from Jimmy Rust, and one pullet was Champion Brahma out of 80+ and Reserve Champion Featherleg out of 100+ just before I got her.

Kristen

Back
Top Bottom