Poultry Swap & Sale Ocala, Florida February 20th Updates post #22

As always I will have cages. I can't wait to use the new tool I got from Eric and Le. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should bring please let me know.

smile.png
We are hoping to make the trip, my son said it was to long of a ride for him, We had a great family out for cmom's why not have another one by going to yours
lol.png
I need to buy a few more things from you anyway after all I forgot my "cheat sheet". I will be better prepared this time. If they don't want to come I might stow a way with Silly.

big_smile.png
I have no clue..... What ever hatches between now and then....maybe..ducklings..peeps...guiena keets... got some new layers anythings possible....
wink.png
not to mention my neighbor's yard she lets me pick out birds to grab and go with. Will have to wait and see when it gets closer to time of swap to have a true list of things I am sure it might be a another long one.

big_smile.png
Hubby asked do I need to bake another cake for this swap? First cake was Lemon Supreme, Last cake was Strawberry Delight. Soooo who knows what kind I would be in the mood to bake up next...
idunno.gif
Maybe I might take in suggestions on flavors....
hide.gif
Post what ya think.

Aww okay well We're on the hunt to get some chickens/ducks to keep here for a while and sell/trade at the next swap
smile.png
Just let us know what you're bringing!

Never got to get a piece of cake! It looked good though! Maybe I'll make up something for the next one....

Anyone interested in homemade horse treats? I can make them, but didn't see any horsie people at the last swap....

Heck, I'm thinking maybe a three tier cake in the shapes of a nest, clutch of eggs and a full color hen all done up in fondant and marzipan. Maybe a nice chocolate cake for the nest, a luscious lemon for the clutch of eggs and your strawberry for the hen.
Just kidding.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom