Poults in central PA

OneMountainAcres

Smothered in Feathers
10 Years
May 14, 2013
Central, PA
I have poults available in Central Pa! $10 each. There are Bourbon buffs and red bronze. I have more hatching every week. Future hatches can also produce Bourbon red and possibly golden narragansett. I do not ship but I'm willing to drive up to 1 hour at most to meet. Pm me if interested!

Here are pictures of my Bourbon buff tom and red bronze hen.

And the rest of the flock (minus the blue slates. We don't gave them anymore)

Do you know anybody that sells slate grays? Also are they bourbon reds because you put bourbon buffs and red bronzes. I would like some more bourbon reds because the last enclosure i had my juvenile turkeys in wasn't snake proof and....

No, most of the poults are hatching out as Bourbon buffs. They're a lighter shade of red than a Bourbon red. I had their color confirmed by Kevin Porter, the turkey genetics expert. I have 4 Bourbon red hens but my Bourbon buff tom is throwing a lot of buffs like himself.

I don't know anyone that has slate greys but if you're up for ordering some, Porter's heritage turkeys may have them though I haven't checked. I'll let you know if I manage to hatch any golden narragansetts. None so far yet so they must be hard to get out of this group.

Back
Top Bottom