PoultyBird12's chat! Anyone at all welcome! (sane and insane people, I love both!) :)

hello
smiley-music030.gif

Flying dougnut! How did that come from the radio??
i'm glad i wrote this already ;p

becuase i was listening to klove and there is an artist on there named plumb so i said to my cuz "is this a plumb" and than i checked and it wasn't it was Lauren Daigle than i said 'nope Lauren Daigle" and she said "what's a Lauren Bagel" and i said "a singer" so she said "a singing a bagel why not a singing doughnut" and i thought it was funny so i went that should be my new username... but i don't sing and than i said it on byc and said that and i thought of "Flying Doughnut"

i'm glad i wrote this already ;p

becuase i was listening to klove and there is an artist on there named plumb so i said to my cuz "is this a plumb" and than i checked and it wasn't it was Lauren Daigle than i said 'nope Lauren Daigle" and she said "what's a Lauren Bagel" and i said "a singer" so she said "a singing a bagel why not a singing doughnut" and i thought it was funny so i went that should be my new username... but i don't sing and than i said it on byc and said that and i thought of "Flying Doughnut"
Clever! And hilarious!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom