1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pouting rooster

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by tnspursfan09, Aug 28, 2013.

1. tnspursfan09

tnspursfan09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2013
    Limestone, TN
  2. chooks4life

chooks4life Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2013
    Australia
    I'd like to help, but just a suggestion... Since you're new here and you've not given details of what even is at the other end of the link, many seasoned internet users will justifiably be wary of clicking the link. For all we know you're a bot trying to give us a trojan or malware. ;) Your thread title says "pouting rooster" and that's no help; chickens don't have lips, so they can't pout. Do you mean panting? Best wishes.

3. tnspursfan09

tnspursfan09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2013
    Limestone, TN
    Nope. I meant pouting. He was ignoring me because I scolded him when he tried to jump me. I can well understand not wishing to click on suspect links and apologize for not posting the video here. I tried to embed it, but it wouldn't allow. I'll try to follow the rules better in the future.

Thanx

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by