PPBA Show - Stockton, California

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by theOEGBman, Jan 5, 2010.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    So its coming up at the end of the month. I know we had a big meeting a couple of years ago and was wondering who plans on going this year. I'd love to meet up with my BYC buddies again. I'll be there on Saturday. [​IMG]

2. Rosecomb-Ryan

Rosecomb-Ryan East Indie Crazed

Apr 12, 2008
    Sacramento CA
    Im in!!!!!

3. Laurieks

Laurieks Where did the time go???

Aug 14, 2009
    Sonoma County, CA
  4. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    I'm almost certain I'll be there! [​IMG] Anyone have a link with more information about the show?

5. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Laurieks posted a link with info, SP, and I know they were asking for one over on CA Chickens as well!

Ryan, did you get my PM?

6. Laurieks

Aug 14, 2009
    Sonoma County, CA
    The entry form doesn't mention age groups & colors. For goats this is all in the premium book. Can anyone give me some guidelines?
    I'll have some 6 & 10 week old Silkies, and some 20 week old Salmon Fav LF Pullets I'd love to bring, and a Bantam Salmon Fav. roo.
    I have to sell some of them, so if anyone is interested please let me know.
    ETA: entered just the roo. Our first big show so one is a good number to take.

http://www.pacificpoultry.org/ is the link to the main page; the entry form & other pdf's are in the middle of the page.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  7. Country Heart

Country Heart City Girl With A

I'm planning to go. Anyone organizing a meet up?

8. TACEYPERKINS

TACEYPERKINS Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Medford,Oregon
    I just got the "go ahead honey". So I am going too! Yea my 1st chicken show. See you all there.

9. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Quote:Im not sure we've really planned a meet up yet. If anyone would like to set one up that would be great. Im terrible at planning so I'll let someone else do it. [​IMG]

10. Laurieks

Aug 14, 2009
    Sonoma County, CA
    Quote:Im not sure we've really planned a meet up yet. If anyone would like to set one up that would be great. I'm terrible at planning so I'll let someone else do it. [​IMG]

The Calif. Chickens group is meeting at the raffle table at noon; we could meet there too, maybe a little earlier or later? I'll be wearing my Green BYC sweatshirt [​IMG]
    Do you know if hatching eggs are sold in the sale barn?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by