Practical Jokes Gone Wrong

ChickenRanger

In the Brooder
10 Years
Aug 6, 2009
La Center, WA
Rate the story above yours based upon a scale of 1 - 10. Then, share your own short story about a Practical Joke Gone Wrong. Before you start typing away, let me please ask that you follow a couple of guidelines.

1) This is a family based Web-site, so please keep it clean.
2) Minor injuries to pride, especially if it was your own are acceptable, but please no stories where any person(s) or pets were injured. Something like “cow tipping” may be close to crossing the line. It may seem funny in theory, but the cows and coincidentally the ranchers, probably don’t see the humor.
3) Finally, you’ve been holding this in for a long time. Give yourself up and have fun doing it!!

Here's one to get things started:

When I was in the second grade, my cousin and I thought it would be great fun to dye raw eggs and mix them in with the hard boiled Easter eggs. A visiting missionary must have been onto our little prank. When he was offered an egg, I dared him to crack it on his head. He took one from the basket, began to crack it, but suddenly changed directions and said, “You first” and used my head. Needless to say, it was one of the raw eggs. I’m certain I felt as silly as I looked as the contents ran down my face.
clap.gif

Last edited:
I would have to give your story a 10 because I could just see your expression when the egg started running down!

I live in Texas and we have the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory right here in our beautiful state. I need to mention this before my tale.

One day upon returning from lunch my friend had a phone message on her desk it said Elsie called please return the call and listed the number. Well she did not know Elsie and asked me if I remembered an Elsie. I did not so she made the call. The lady answered and said the company name but my friend did not catch the company's name so she just asked for Elsie. There was a looooonnnnnggg pause then the lady said, "Well right now she is eating hay in the field and can't come to the phone." Elsie is the Blue Bell Ice Cream Mascot! Of couse by now the whole office was laughing like crazy. I only listed this as something went wrong because the poor lady at the factory must get this same call dozens of times a day!

Back
Top Bottom