Practical Poultry Magazine?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by funonahonda, Nov 27, 2008.

1. funonahonda

funonahonda Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Central Ohio
    Would anyone have any past issues they would like to part with for some extra money? Thanks

2. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

All I have are issue 47-February 2008, issue 49-April 2008 and issue 51-June 2008. Paid Cover price of $7.50 Each at Tractor Supply for them when they came out, they're in good condition, June 2008 has little rounding on the front corner page - Nice issue about Rhode Island Reds! What kinda extra money? I was gonna keep em, but I could use the money more!
    Tina

3. funonahonda

Apr 12, 2008
    Central Ohio
    How much do you want for them?

4. tfpets

Quote:Oooh, what do you think? What are you going to pay people for them? I've never sold things....I paid $7.50, does $4.00 each, so $12 for all three plus shipping sound fair??
    As far as shipping, I may be able to squeeze them into one envelope... I have a postal scale, I'll see if regular shipping or flat rate is better too.
    I'll keep em if you dont want em anyhow....like I said...I was going to, but your question caught my eye...

Tina

5. tfpets

I'll take that as a no. I dont mind, the 10 year old offered to clean the coops for two weeks if I'd keep em! A win win situation for me!! [​IMG]
    Tina

6. funonahonda

Apr 12, 2008
    Central Ohio
    I;m just looking for someone that has more issues. Thanks though

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by