practice pictures-I am computer stupid-ignore

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chooniecat, Jan 22, 2010.

1. chooniecat

chooniecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    central ohio
    [​IMG]if this pic manages to come up we have left to right= bullet(golden campine),reine(g.laced wyandot),lacy(ss),della(delaware), and suzette(sf)

2. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Nice looking birds....[​IMG]

3. chooniecat

Mar 2, 2009
    central ohio
    [​IMG]s/24064_pa030197.jpg[/img]ok-if THIS works we have the above pullets as infants.

4. applefalls

applefalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Cockeysville, MD
    Love the brown and black ones![​IMG]

5. chooniecat

Mar 2, 2009
    central ohio
    [​IMG]g]ok-last pics I tried did NOT come up so am trying again. and thank you but aren't most birds beautiful? am teasing so thanks. btw hoosiermomma I have a pekin drake I picked up in indiana and drove home with him thus his name(4 h duck) Handsom Harrison Hoosier Head. am trying more pics again-forgive me.[​IMG]g]so if these pics come up its a pic of hoosierhead and above pullets as chics.

6. chooniecat

Mar 2, 2009
    central ohio
    [​IMG]Have decided its the COMPUTERS fault because I KNOW how to get pics up now its just that sometimes the computer does whatever IT wants to do. the above pic is of the pullets when they were chix. thanks.

7. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    The sure way to get people's attention ... just ...say ... IGNORE ...

[​IMG]

nice birds

8. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Pretty

9. chooniecat

Mar 2, 2009
    central ohio
    [​IMG]this pic is sure to annoy some chicken people but, trust, I love every single critter God made and do my best to protect the helpless(when the chix grow up it will be gabby,the cat,that seems helpless) and she was quite frightened when one of the chix jumped her way. she was raised feral also. it appears I know how to do pics consistantly now. shouldn't have said that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by