Pray for me 4 stitches in mouth

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by HatchingFever, Feb 16, 2011.

1. HatchingFever

HatchingFever Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2011
    yesterday i got hit in the face because this kid was trash talking me and i said one thing back and i got clocked in the face i went to the ER fractered nose and 4 stitches in my mouth my mom is pressing chrarges on the family.

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers! [​IMG]

3. AK Michelle

AK Michelle Bad Girl of the North

Mar 17, 2009
    Palmer, Alaska
    take plenty of Vitamin C, it goes to your jaws and teeth first. It helps it heal faster and more importantly, it reduces the pain A LOT. On the days I have oral surgery I take 1000 mg/hr (yes, I know, that's a lot) the 2nd day I do every other hour, and decrease by half again each day. I need almost no pain medications as long as I follow this regime. My Chiropractor turned me on to this about 20 years ago, I'm soooo glad he did. [​IMG]

Good luck [​IMG]

4. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Vitamin C is great.

Also you can get Peroxyl over the counter. Used to be perscribed after oral surgeries. Rinse your mouth with it. Don't swish or gargle, but hold it in the area of the stitches and it will ease the pain and clean the area so it will heal faster.

I've had so many stitches I wouldn't try to count. Keep the area as clean as possible and rinse your mouth after you eat and drink.

5. HatchingFever

Feb 8, 2011
    Ya ive been taking some pain meds and atibiotodics 3 times a day for 10 days next week i go to get the stitches out boy does it hurt though last time i curse at anyone. and what do you guys suggest on eating have not ate in 2 days and very hungry the cost is right where my bothom and top opens so it realy hurts to open my mouth any i deas on what to eat my dad says scrambeled eggs?

6. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Scrambled eggs sound like a great idea - protein, doesn't take much chewing, and you don't have to open too wide to shovel it in.

[​IMG]

7. HatchingFever

Feb 8, 2011
    thanks im making some now love fresh brown eggs or should i make a silkie eggs <3

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by