pray for my family.

killer

Songster
10 Years
Mar 1, 2009
philadelphia,mississippi
my wife has had a few problems and went to the doctor and got some bad news. he said she had a enlarged liver and spleen. so we can all the lifting up ya'll can help us with. they are goingto run a bunch of test very soon maybe it's not that bad.
fl.gif

Last edited:
My prayers are going out to your family. I myself have been ill for over three years now and I can relate to what you are going through.
fl.gif
Heres to good luck on the test. I hope all works out for ya'll.

Hope your wife gets better soon.

I'm up right now with a sick 8 year old. Cough, fever, red bumps all over torso (not chicken pox). I gave him some tylenol and some bread to eat. trying to figure out what's wrong with him.

she's worried because she work with hospice as a cna. she sees people all the time with bad liver problems. Plus we had a good freind that was diagnosed with a bad liver and he died after 2 months. She thinks that she want be able to see the kids grow up. I'm use to being negative and she gets on to me. Now shes the one, i told her to wait them might find something that might not be that bad. thanks everbody

Prayers being said for your wife and for you.

Have they checked her for hepatisis by chance? I pray it isnt that but I know that can cause both organs to enlarge but ..try to be positive right now - it could be something as simple as an infection that just requires antibiotics also.

hugs.gif

Last edited:
Thinking of you all.

yes please try to stay positive.

I have also worked with terminal illness and it does affect yoru views.

Prayers for all of you and
fl.gif
for the tests.

Back
Top Bottom