1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Prayer for my Mom please-PRAISE REPORT

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Mar 17, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

She was admitted to the hospital tonight for severe vomiting and other things not to mention. Every test known to mankind has been done, and there is no answer. She has lost 40 lbs in 11 months due to this issue.

Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  2. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Praying!

3. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Oh No! Prayers for her and your family! [​IMG]

4. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    God, please watch over her and be with her family. Give those who love her and her family strength and peace. Father, guide those caring for her and direct them to the answer so that they may initiate the motions that will bring her complete and full healing.

Father you gave us your Self in human form in the body of Jesus, your Son, and through sinless life and blood for our sins, you have promised us eternal life. Father God, I ask that you grant this woman and her family peace and health in this life, and eternal love in your presence thereafter. All things in your time, your will. In Jesus' name- A'men.

I haven't any of your details, but vomiting for that long- and other things associated- were the exact presentation of my little sister's benign brain tumor coupled with celiac disease. Prior to diagnosis she was admitted 9 times in 18 months, and eventually inpatient mental for depression (who wouldn't be depressed?). After diagnosis, she had surgery and eats a gluten free diet and is now a 4.0 nursing student at a large University. There is hope!

PM me if you have questions.

5. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers and [​IMG]

6. too much fun

too much fun Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Happy Valley, Utah
    My prayers are with you and your mother Debi. ((Hugs))

7. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Prayers and hugs [​IMG]

8. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    [​IMG]

9. FrChuckW

FrChuckW Father to all, Dad to none

Sep 7, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Deb, will add your mother to my prayer list here. Putting her right next to you.

10. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Abba Father, thank You for being the Great Healer, our source of hope and Emmanuel! Touch Deb's mother, comfort her. Guide the doctors. A hedge of thorns about the family, Lord. Your will in Your timing, Father God. Provide the strength to get through this with joy, as promised in Your word.

The blood of Christ over them. By His stripes we are healed, I am claiming that today, Lord. In Jesus' most holy name, Amen.

Deb, move forward. Love to you today. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by