Prayer needed for a young mother.

Farmer Kitty

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Sep 18, 2007
Wisconsin
We have a young family in our area that the mother has been in the hospital now for 2 weeks. She went to the doctor with 102+ temp and they could find nothing wrong with her. Two days later her husband came home to find her sitting in a chair unresponsive. Her temp was 105+. He rushed her to the ER.

They found she has staff infection and it was starting to eat at her heart. She ended up with an artificial heart valve at the age of 31. She is on 2 different IV antibiotics and will be for weeks to come. The fever came down to 102+ but, the couldn't figure out why it was still so high. They did more tests and an MRI. Found out there was fluid in her shoulder from the way they had her laying during surgery. So they went in and scoped it out.

Now this morning her husband got a call that she has fluid on her lungs and they had to drain it.

She has three young children, 7ish, 4, and a baby. When (not if-I refuse to think otherwise) she comes home she will be off work for weeks and won't be able to lift more than 10 pounds.

Could you please keep her in your prayers. Friends and the community are rallying and asking what they need and will help them where we can but, please the power of prayer is strong.

the power of prayer is so strong! i will pray for her. the more you have praying for her the better. do you listen to k-love? it is a Christian radio station, you can also call in or get on there website and email prayer request. they have a team of preachers and prayer warriors on there to add to the prayer chain.

can i ask what her first name is?

wendy

yes, i am in agreement to pray for them all.

Father God, thank You for being a living God that we don't have to 'wake up' for Your ear.
I ask, believing that You will touch this family and guide the doctors. Give them the peace that passes all understanding, be their strong tower and uplift them mentally, physically and spiritually. Thank You Abba Father for loving us and thank You for the opportunity to come to You! In Jesus' Holy name, Amen!

thank you Farmer Kitty for the opportunity to grow through this trial. keep us informed and i cannot wait to hear what God uses this for to His Glory!

Quote:
My thoughts and prayers will be with her and her family as well
smile.png

Does anyone realize how hard it is to figure out what they will need? We don't even know if they have a freezer to put stuff in. Someone is going to be checking into it but, it just brings out some of the complications one runs into in trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom