Prayer request for dear friend

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
Please pray for my best friend Susan. her husband Randy and their kids Megan and Jeff. Both kids are grown, married, with kids of their own. Randy has terminal cancer, and has been given 6 months at the most to live.

Now I KNOW the power of prayer has kept many people on this earth far longer than they were given to be here. If it is not in God's plan to keep him here, please pray for peace for the family foremost, and me lastly. I love this woman with all my heart and the fact that she is gonna lose her best friend and main comfort is just killing me.

He is like a brother to me. It has taken me all day to get around to finding the words to post this.

Last edited:
Saying prayers for him. I will let my MIL know as well. She is very active in the prayer group at church.
hugs.gif

Heavenly Father, please hear the prayers and thoughts of all who read this as one group of voices lifted to Your ears in prayer, as you ask us to pray together. Thank You for this wonderful family and all the joys and love they've known, and thank You for all You do for all of us. Lord, we ask for full and complete healing for this man, and peace and comfort for his family if it isn't in Your plans for him to remain with us here on Earth. Please wrap Your loving embrace around all who love this family and give them pace and comfort, as well, for in this time they are facing the bleak future of missing someone they love. We know he will be with You should You take him soon, but we ask that You comfort those left to miss him. All this is asked in Jesus's name, Amen.

I Pray That God Will Bless That Family And Touch Your Friends Illness. And God Bless You debiraymond For Posting This. If We All Had Friends That Cared As Much As You Have Shown What A World This Would Be.

Quote:
Heavenly Father, I lift up Debi, her best friend Susan, her husband Randy, and their children, Megan and Jeff up to you. I pray you for physical, mental, emotional and spritual healing on this family, that your love and light be the force to guide them through this difficult time in their journey here on earth. Where there is fear and uncertainty, embrace them with your love and comfort them. Where there is hope and faith in your healing powers, bless them with miracles that they may be of witness to your kingdom. Lead them through the endless light together so they may understand what the illness is trying to tell them. We know that there is light beyond the darkness, and in that light is the opportunity for growth, something the bodys eye cannot see, its the souls journey. I pray that your light be their guide. I pray that you turn the energy from this illness around, back into the direction it came; fear, back into love. I pray that whatever your Will be for this family, may be, with all glory being to you. I pray this in the name of the Father, the son, and the holy spirit. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom