Prayer request for DH-Update page 5-Good news!

Farmer Kitty

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Sep 18, 2007
Wisconsin
I took my DH to the urgent care unit at the clinic this morning for a sore throat and they caught his shortness of breath that he has been putting off. (he hates doctors) They ran some preliminary tests and his emzymes were slightly elevated. Normal is 0-.1 his were .2. Could indicate a heart attack but, it's to low to say for sure. They admitted him and will run more blood work and a ct scan to check his heart and lungs. The ekg came back okay and the chest ex-ray had a spot (scar tissue, pneumonia, shadow?) on his one lung so that's what they are checking for there.

I'll post updates when I can. I'll be doing the farm chores and milking alone as well as taking care of our two daughters and running up to the hospital.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hey Kitty: I'll be praying for your husband that everything is Ok and the doctors will be on top of whatever is going on. I'll also be keeping you in my prayers as you run everything and are still worried about your DH.

Hey Kitty,

My heart is with you and yours. That your DH just needed a little rest and comes out healthier than before and for strength for you to carry on all that needs to be done at home.
smile.png

Cara

Kitty,
You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!!! I have a stubborn one as well and he has simuliar poblems. If there is anything that I can do other than pray please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom