Prayer request for Lily: RIP Lily Williams, 8/8/11

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
8/8/11 RIP Lily. She lost her brave battle today after being in a persistent vegetative state since March. She was brought home from CA a few weeks ago, she went into hospice at a hospital in El Paso. Thank all of you for your prayers throughout this time.

3/17/11 Lilly has been fighting an infection in her brain and has been in a medically induced coma most all the time. The few times they tried to bring her out, she became spasmodic. They said today that the infection is pretty much cleared up and the seizures have stopped but when she is brought out of the coma state she is very childlike and gets extremely agitated and knows no one. Her parents had to return to Hawaii but will be back soon. Charles had to go back on the road to support them, but he's lost his pickup and will now be turning her truck too. He is looking for something low mileage. They had just bought this new semi truck, with a king size bed, kitchenette, bathroom, and he is going to return it for a much more economical unit. The dealership they ordered it from are being very understanding and working with him as much as possible. She will be able to collect 100% disability and it will pay for her insurance if Charles should have to leave his job, but he needs the money it pays to make it right now. They are trying to work out a plan for her, and see what type of rehab might help her, but that is in the future, right now the present is pretty unsettled.

2/1/11 Lilly is still pretty much comatose. She has opened her eyes a few times but can't communicate, she is breathing on her own most of the time though.

1/19/11
They took Lilly off of all life support and have eased up on her medication to let her surface from the medical coma. So far she is breathing on her own, a little labored, but on her own. The big fear is the closer to consciousness the bigger danger of seizure.

1/18/11
The doctors medicated Lilly into a deeper coma to stop the seizures on Thursday night. They said today they will start bringing her back out and easing off the medications to see if she starts seizing again or not. The prognosis is still not good. Thank you for your continued prayers.

1/13/11
I was just called and Lilly is having brain spasms and only has a 20% chance to live through this weekend. Please pray for her and for the right outcome.

A friend of mine has had a medical ehttp://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/help.php#smiliesmergency in the LA Calif. area. She and her husband are truck drivers and she had a brain aneurysm and is in the hospital in very bad condition. Her husband is looking for someone with an active CDL to bring their semi-truck back here to Chaparral, NM or if there is someone in that area that could help by taking it home, he has nowhere to park it right now and needs to be there for his wife.
Charles and Lil are wonderful people, please pray for her, and pray we find someone to help them with taking care of the truck situation. I will be glad to talk with anyone who thinks they can help us, PM me for my phone number or use my email [email protected].
This is not a scam or an/ything else, these people are wonderful friends of mine in a time of great need.

Last edited:
fl.gif
and a
hugs.gif
for your friends Writer.

My dad drives a truck in the LA area....I passed that info to my mom just in case. Doubt he can help but he may know someone. Doesn't hurt to try at least.

Thank you, the more people we have looking for help the better, appreciate it very much. If we can just get the truck to someone's house who can keep it for awhile it would help.

Oh, so very sorry to hear about your friend! I will be praying for them. I hope the truck situation works out and a driver can be found or a place to store the truck can be found.

Back
Top Bottom