prayer request for my car

annie3001

My Girls
13 Years
Jun 11, 2009
Ct.
yes I need a prayer sent to my car.
fl.gif

I have an older car....very old. infact it still has a tape deck player in there. last night after i came home from going shopping green stuff was coming out from underneath the car. i tell my husband, and he looks over the car and adds water to where the antifreeze go's and takes it for a drive. nothing happens. so this morning, before work, my husband wanted to just let the car sit in the driveway and run, to see if there would be a leak in a hose or something he can find. nothing happens, so i end up driving 30 minute drive into work. on my drive this morning the car's over heat button thingy. temp gage went high.. i pulled over off the highway, and popped the hood and the water my husband had put in, was leaking along with the green stuff antifreeze.... bad start to my morning so far. then out of nowhere, a car pulls up and its this lady who i dont know, askes if she can help. she and i chatted a bit more and she waited with me till my husband came there. it was the nicest thing i have ever had someone do. she offered to drive me into work. i ended up getting a ride by my husband.. so as the story continues, i hug this stranger and she go's on her way etc.
my husband ended up adding water to the coolant and started the car to get off the highway and a better remote area etc.
first place i pull in after the highway exit, a church. i do believe in karma, :)someone was watching out for me. i only got the persons first name and where she lived. not exactly enough, but i sure wish i could send her a card, thanking her for pulling over and waiting with me.
love.gif

still dont know what we are going to do with the car. cant afford a new one, so hope and pray my husband and his brother can work miracles and get it better. just wanted to share my story.

you people are awesome!! your prayers worked!!!! i am telling you!!!!!! my hubby fixed the car, it was the thermostat!!! may good things happen to all of you!!!
celebrate.gif

Wasn't my prayer that did it, Annie.

I was praying it was only a busted hose.

Never thought about the thermostat.

Maybe next time...

Spook

Back
Top Bottom