prayer request for my family and others

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by popcornpuppy, Jan 5, 2010.

1. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    I am not going to rant about my problems. My problems are no more significant then anyone else's. We all have our fair share of trouble to deal with. So I am asking for prayers for my family in a time of need and prayers for all of those who may be in a similar situation or have their own needs. Thank You

2. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    Prayers said..and bless you...but remember there are some great people on here so if you need a specific prayer request like for job, illness etc. dont hesitate to ask![​IMG]
    Dont quote me on it but I remember a verse about when two or more are gathered in prayer? We got lots of Believers on here!

3. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Prayer said, God Bless!

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    Quote:I know there are folks on this forum who are caring, and that is why I made my request.
    I know I am blessed every day that I have a roof over my head, food on the table, and warmth from the cold of winter. My family has always been blessed.

But I also know there are families that don't have those simple comforts (house, food, warmth, etc.) and need to recieve their own blessings.

Job lost everything and it was returned to him 10 fold because of his faith. I have not lost everything, but face an uncertain future (umemployment, no income for posibly as long as 6 weeks.) I know our family will be "taken care of" because our prayers have always been answered. I just need them answered a little faster this time.

I also feel guilty asking for help when I know there are so many others that have worse suffering. That is why I ask for every one else to be included in prayer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by