Prayer request, my friend Tim's son was murdered last night!

My heart goes out to tim and his family. I will keep them in my prayers. I cannot imagine loosing my child to something so horrible . This should never happen to anyone

His son is very young too, only around 10 or 11. I couldn't imagine losing my child that young. It breaks my heart. I haven't heard anything from Tim since this morning, and I expect that I won't for several more days. I'm going to contact a close mutual friend and see if she's heard anything about how Tim is holding up. I know the kids weren't living with him, they live with his ex, but he relishes every moment he gets to spend with them. He has a little girl too, about 8 years old, and a step daughter (ex's daughter) that is 18. This is a terrible time for their family.

My prayers are with this family. I just couldn't imagine the pain of losing a child.
hugs.gif

Sorry about your friend that is terriable I pray that God will ease thier pain and that the terriable person who done that pays for it!!! Please tell ur friend to take it one minute at a time!! God Bless

I was wrong about which of his sons were killed. It was his older son that was killed, not his younger son. Billy was 16 or 17. I hadn't realized that I had lost track of how many kids he had! But he is still torn up about it. I contacted our mutual friend and she said he's not doing so good right now. He's trying to be strong for his other children. I asked her to let him know that we are all praying for him, and he says thank you, it means a lot to him. And thank you from me too. Their family can't get enough prayers right now.

Quote:
I have prayed, and cried. Let the Lord given them comfort while they sort out why this had to happen. Eventually they will know, but can never accept it. Our human flaw is lack of acceptance in such a tragic situation.

Bright blessings to the family
hugs.gif

However, please don't post details here - it may affect a trial if they catch who did it. Just know we all are sending good thoughts and prayers his way.

Back
Top Bottom