1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Prayer request..... My Seven year old cousin has CANCER!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by joebwe25, Jan 2, 2009.

1. joebwe25

joebwe25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    My cousin is in need of prayers. Back in October my seven year old cousin Robbie Was diagnosed blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell type tumor.It sort of falls in to a subcutaneous non-hodgkins lymphoma but has characteristics of leukemia.
    The cancer is in his left leg. He went down to St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis for a few months and is staying in the Ronald McDonald house. He was able to come back to St. Louis for Christmas but has to go back and forth to St. Jude's for four days at a time for about one to two years!
    There have been very few documented cases of this type of cancer and the only ones have that have been documented not come out positive.
    Please pray for him and his family.
    I will keep you updated.
    Joe

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Prayers from Washington State!

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Saying a prayer now.

4. Linda in San Diego

Linda in San Diego Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    San Diego
    Prayers going out for Robbie and all the family. I pray that the needed healing will be there for Robbie.

5. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    My heart goes out to your little cousin. Gosh, so little to have such big problems. I will pray that the Lord looks upon him and his health with favor, that HE gives this boy courage, blessings.... and keeps him under HIS mantle.

God Bless,

Mary

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Oh thats so terribly sad. Please let the family know...we are praying for them all.

7. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Prayers coming your way for all your family. God Bless you all. [​IMG]

8. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    I will keep Robbie and his family in my prayers also.

9. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dear God,
    Please touch the body of this young baby...keep him safe, strong, and close to You during his time of treatments. Please give his family courage and strength. I pray, Dear Lord, peace befalls this family and friends of this family as Your will is done. I pray this in the sweet name of Jesus.

--Amen

10. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Holy cow, how awful.[​IMG] Poor guy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by