Prayer request Please

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by kelseygirl707, May 13, 2010.

1. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Hey Guys, I don't do this often, but I have an Aunt and a Friend that could use some Prayers.

First the Friend. He has a two year old beautiful daughter that is going through Chemo right now for Leukemia, she is strong and taking it like a trooper, but at that age her biggest pain should be a booboo on her knee from playing. And of course her parents are horrified. So please keep little Morgan in your prayers.

Second is my great Aunt who came home today to find her house on fire. She was cooking humming bird food, and thought she had turned off the stove, but really had turned in on high. Her kitchen is gone, and she found her chihuahua limp next to the door, she took her to the vet and had her put on antibiotics for smoke inhalation. This is only weeks after being released from the hospital after having Angioplasty (Sp?), and now finding out she will need a heart bypass. And only a few months after losing her husband of fifty years.

Thanks you guys in advance, these folks can use all the prayers they can get.

~Kelsey~

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  2. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    My prayers are with them. [​IMG]

3. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

that's terrible, prayers for them both, but especially for little morgan and her family, i have little kids at home who are, thank God, healthy, but the very idea fills me with fear and compassion for their situation.

4. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    prayers sent

5. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Thanks Guys [​IMG]

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member