Prayer request

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Bantamlover23, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Bantamlover23

Bantamlover23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    Could you guys please pray for my family. My dad left me, my sister, and my mom this morning. The reason why is because our family was having money issues and other things were building up to make this happen.

2. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Oh sweetie, that is tough! [​IMG] I will definatly be praying for you all. Try to hold things together for your mom and sister as best you can. Things may get rough, but if you need someone to talk to we are here for you hun. [​IMG] [​IMG] God Bless!

3. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. A big hug for you! [​IMG]

4. Bantamlover23

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    thank you. It is going to be rough for a while. It is hard because have 13 horses boarded here and they still need to be taken care of.

5. chiknlady

chiknlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    SE PA
  6. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Bantam, I'm so sorry. Do your best to help your mom and sister and not totally hate your father. I will pray that your household remain okay.

7. Bantamlover23

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    Quote:I have never hated either my parents even now. it is just going to be hard for a while.

8. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    these things are never easy, happened to me and my brothers when we were real little too, there will be a few more bumps in the road ahead, but keep your chin up and if you ever need to talk about anything, BYC members are great listeners. I will pray for your family!!! Sending you lots of hugs [​IMG]

9. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Hugs and rosaries, all sent over to you [​IMG] I will say a prayer to saint Rita (patron of hopeless causes) for you! im so sorry!!!!

10. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I'm so sorry about this! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by