prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Pics

Jesusfreak101

Songster
Sep 2, 2015
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Hello all, My name is Rebecca, I am a 25 year old mother of two married to my husband for four years. I wanted to start this thread for prayer request and for fellowship I will be posting messages on a regular basis. Bases off what I am learning in my church and in my walk with Christ. Rto give everyone background me I recently found out my husband isn't saved (being saved is being washed in the blood aka having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as ones Savior) not only that but he lost a lot of memory and has been hiding it from me for the last two years. A month ago he asked me to move out for awhile, I came back after five days. He had moved in two another bedroom and later told me he was interested in someone else and wanted a to end our marriage. Through the power of God's love we are still together right now. We have set backs and some advances it's a spiritual battle and I am holding on to God and his promises and asking for his help no matter the out come I am prayer for healing in our marriage and the saving of my husband. I am waiting expecting God to work as he keeps telling me he works in all things. I am lovinh like my life depends on it as we are suppose to. I am not bragging about myself I can't do anything I have accepted that I can only brag on God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. I am by no ways a teacher or leader but I will answer questions or redirect and pray for you.
Will not hide the light that lives in me.

1643122704074.png

1643122904287.png

Spreadsheet
For phone users, tilt the device 90 degrees for a better view of the Google Sheet.

Last edited:
Hi Rebecca, I've crossed paths with you on several threads on BYC. I always smile when I see your user name. I am going to pray for you and your family. I have been thru a divorce. It's was really hard on everyone. Hopefully your marriage can be saved and either way, I really hope hubby gets saved.

I'd like to share a Jesus story with you....now remarried and have a total of 4 kids. Three grown, one that will soon be 11 (Anna). 2 years ago we were at DH's uncle life celebration. A very Godly man. Anna accepted the Lord as her personal savior. A couple months later she was baptized. :D

Will lift you and hubby up in prayer. Satan hates strong marriages, and seeks to destroy. May your husband be won by seeing you live out your life and faith as a Godly woman. I married my hubby when I was 18. We were unequally yoked. He came to faith many years ago, and God has greatly blessed us through both good times, and some hardships that would have crushed us without a marriage built on Christ.

Thank you both that's an awesome thing seeing your child choose Christ. My three year old was telling about Jesus today it was encouraging. I am seeing God move and he keeps encouraging me. I am so thankful for his working and thank y'all for your prayers while in the midst of the battle my eyes are glued on him.

Back
Top Bottom