prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hi, all! I just found this thread and I am so glad I did!
I do have a prayer request. My neighbor is not doing well. She has 3 kids, 18 yo son, 16 yo daughter, and a 7 yo son. She just recently moved down the street from me. Her 18 yo son does not live with her but lives close by. They don't have a car and the 16 yo old has to do all the shopping because her mom works. She just recently kicked her boyfriend out and now has a new boyfriend who is just dreadful. He doesn't have a car either and he doesn't work, he just stays home all day and does nothing. He gets really angry and yells at her and her daughter and son that live with her. He won't let the kids see their biological father who their mother devorced a couple years ago. Please keep this family in your prayers and pray that the boyfriend would just leave this poor family alone.
Praying
Praying. I have a daughter in a scary situation. Married. For several years. Three children. He's on drugs. Threatens her that if she tries to leave .. well... Too many threats that she takes seriously. I pray for her all the time. Now that I've mentioned it here along with your post, I'll go ahead and ask for prayers for her and her family. She works as an ICU nurse. Sees all of the terrible things that Covid brings. So much death. Yes, she brings in the paycheck.
Praying
I have a very urgent prayer request. Please pray for one of my sisters, she was sitting at the dinner table and her heart started racing out of the blue. and her eyes filled up with tears... she grabbed my arm and was saying she couldn't breathe.. her heart rate has been over 200 BPM for over 5 minutes... my family members rushed her to the ER. Please pray for her!

I'll keep y'all updated on how she's doing! Thanks in advance for the prayers! :hugs ❤️ 🙏
Praying
Have a prayer request for a friend. This past year she has had nothing but struggles. Her eldest boy committed suicide, then her new born has been having health issues, my friend has had multiple surgeries, lost her business, her boyfriend assaulted her plus cheated and left her. She needs lots of prayer and blessing.
Praying
can you please pray for a person named Kazmeer to return to God.
Praying
Stephanie knows. I need more prayers. My 3 year old grandson was positive for Covid today. I sat him last night. They're the ones that live with me. He's doing ok so far. Runny nose, a bit of a cough. My kids are worried about me. I should know if I'm getting it by Saturday or Sunday.
Praying
Wow, you guys and gals have been busy up in here! I don't get notified for this thread but I do need to check more often.
As you all know, my uncle passed away last month, my mom flew back there on Christmas and is supposed to be coming home next week, tonight my grandmother was saying that she wasn't feeling well and now my mom thinks she's sick too. I'm hoping it's nothing to be concerned with, but we are pretty jumpy. please pray that it's not serious.
Praying
My grandparents and mom are all sick, looks like the flu, my mom still has to care for my grandparents.
Praying
Pray for comfort for a neighbor who lost her husband. She is a believer.
Praying
Prayer request:

I don't have too many details, but this morning I found out that my grandma fell last night. She's in the hospital, and has low blood pressure. They're not really sure what's going on, but she seems like she'll (hopefully) be ok.

Thanks!
Praying
Good morning, Prayer Warriors! God is good indeed! Would anyone care to share their prayer strategy? Do you pray first thing in the morning, just before bed, at a particular time of day? Do you have a specific place to talk to God and ask His blessing on these prayer requests? What works best for you? Do you pray with music, with your chickens, while walking, etc.?

So far my prayers are pretty random, taking place throughout the day. I have a brief worship first thing in the morning and read a devotional a little later, then I come here to refresh my memory on our prayer requests. I check them again before bed, because more will have been added. I feel like I need something more,... formal, I guess, more organized. So I thought I would ask y'all what works for you. Thanks.
I usually pray sometime early in the morning. I’d like to make it the first thing I do when I wake up but past attempts have ended with me passed out asleep on the floor beside the bed lol. After that I usually pray when I think of something that I need to pray for or receive or am reminded of a answer to prayer. I often pray in the shower since I usually take that time to reflect on my day.
Thank you for posting this though as it reminded me that I’ve been slacking off this week.

Prayer request:

I don't have too many details, but this morning I found out that my grandma fell last night. She's in the hospital, and has low blood pressure. They're not really sure what's going on, but she seems like she'll (hopefully) be ok.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the prayers! It sounds like she was really dehydrated and had a UTI. She should be feeling better now.

Thanks!

Prayer request:

Thanks!
Praying she will be back on her feet ASAP and her blood pressure stabilizes too.

Back
Top Bottom