prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Jesusfreak101, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Keep on talking honestly with God about your true feelings and keep reading His word and you will begin to feel happy

2. bobbi-j

bobbi-j Crossing the Road

Mar 15, 2010
    On the MN prairie.
    @Flock Master64 - Cynthia and Kikiruru have given you good advice. There is nothing we can do ourselves that can make us “good enough” for God. That is why Jesus came to earth in human form to die on the cross and take our sins upon himself. So that if we ask His forgiveness,we can be cleansed of our sins. Are we still going to sin? Yep - we’re human. It’s going to happen. But that gift of forgiyis not a one time deal. Fortunately for us, He forgives over and over and over.

3. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    I will pray for you also!! And that was totally God! Because I had no idea it was what you'd need. I haven't been on this chat in ever so long but something about spring has me looking for more tips and hints for my birds. I pray God is very near to you. I pray you feel Him very near and dear and give your all to Him. Allow Him to direct your steps and follow God leading. I pray you will be held and BLESSED today. Serve Jesus no matter what.

I read over some more messages here and i fell led to add something that's helped me when life is a storm and can feel overwhelming. Just like the sun, God is always there whether we see Him or not. Whether we feel Him or not. As long as we are doing right and following God we know He is with us and that we are His. Satan wants us to feel like we are nobody and can't do it. The truth is we can't on our own but cling to God and we can live in Christian victory. I try to look for every little miracle of each day. God is there. And all things work together for good to them who love God. Also to just remember who God really is and praise Him for who He is. For His undying love and for the life we can have in Jesus Christ. For being Protector, Provider, Shepherd, Father, Saviour, Best Friend, the list goes on. I will keep you on my prayers. Heaven will be with it all if you totally follow Him.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    kikiruru, Cynthia12 and KDOGG331 like this.
  4. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    kikiruru likes this.
  5. cnol

cnol Chirping

Oct 19, 2018
    Hi everyone, can I share a prayer request or two? For my husband to get a new job and for my health to improve.

6. Praying

LearninMyFlock and cnol like this.
  7. cnol

cnol Chirping

Oct 19, 2018
    Thank you so much.

kikiruru and LearninMyFlock like this.
  8. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

Feb 19, 2012
    monroe county indiana
    My Coop
    Pray that I find both a new home, and a new church thank you.

9. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    Dear God I pray you will be bet near to cool. Please bring healing according to Your will. And Lord please bring peace and joy and rest in Your plan and will. And I also pray that You will work with the job situation also. Lord please be very near to them both. I praise a you that You hear, that You care and that You will work what's best. AMEN

Lord, I bring oldrooster to You right now. You know the situation. Please lead in Your way and Your time for a new home and a new church. Please bring peace, joy and wisdom in the journey. Thank You that You care and are working out all the details. AMEN

cnol and kikiruru like this.
  10. Praying

cnol likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: