prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Jesusfreak101, Sep 28, 2016.

1. cnol

cnol Chirping

Oct 19, 2018
    Thank you so much!

LearninMyFlock likes this.
  2. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    Your welcome. I'm still praying.( and sorry my phone auto corrected some things). May God be very near you today. It's not fun to deal with illness of any kind. I personally deal with a chronic illness, but God is good! I've learned to rest in His plan for my life instead of getting distraught and begging for healing. He can and does heal, but He also gets much joy and a testimony out of our lives if we can find joy and peace in the journey. God bless.

cnol likes this.
  3. thank you Jesus

LearninMyFlock likes this.
  4. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    HAPPY EASTER. May our Lord and Savior bring you the inspiration and guidance that you are faithfully asking for.... I love this little girl Clair that loves singing about Jesus. She also sang Gethsemane, when she was only 3. Just prescious.

kikiruru and LearninMyFlock like this.
  5. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    Happy Easter!!! Thanking Jesus He died for my sins. And then rose again the 3rd day... And as we yield our lives to His control and confess our sins He covers them by His blood and gives us strength to live for Him. And the peace in Christ. May each one of you find it very real and near and dear in your life. PRAYERS.

kikiruru likes this.
  6. thank you Jesus

7. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    How is everyone doing? Anyone have follow ups on their prayer requests?? I pray y'all are finding victory in Jesus. Let's stay faithful to the end

kikiruru and KDOGG331 like this.
  8. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Prayers answered. My mentaly handicapped sister is in renal failure. This DR. was talking too long to start dialysis. He finally saw her as needing it immediately! Got a port in, she's had quite a few treatments, what a blessing! She is feeling so much better.

kikiruru likes this.
  9. LearninMyFlock

LearninMyFlock Songster

Jul 9, 2016
    Pennsylvania
    Many prayers!!! We need to advocate for rose who can't speak out for themselves and it's not always easy to not be heard and to things like this happen. Many prayers as you relate to it all and for healing.

kikiruru, yickenscarf23 and Cynthia12 like this.
  10. thank you Jesus

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: