prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Heavenly Father, so many people are suffering in so many ways today. People are scared, they are hungry, they are homeless, they are cold and lonely. Bless them today Lord. Comfort them with a knowledge of Your love. Where we cannot go, please send helpers and workers and volunteers in our stead. Bless the nurses, the doctors, the fire fighters, the EMTs, even the convicts who are stepping up to offer helping hands wherever they are needed. Bless the restaurant owners who are still preparing meals although their businesses are shut down. Bless those who are sacrificing their holiday plans to keep others safe. Bless everyone, Father, who is thinking and acting outside of themselves to fulfill Your command, Your desire, to "love one another." Help us, Lord, to see ways we can help and lift one another's burdens, even if it is just to speak a kind word, to smile over our mask, to pray for one another. Help us to be Your children in every possible way. Thank You!

Good morning, Prayer Warriors! Today I request your prayers on my behalf when you find a moment, please. I am on my way to visit my ortho dr to see what shall be done about a very painful shoulder. Very mixed feelings here. Would surgery restore its usefulness and reduce pain? Kay... but do I really want to spend any time in a hospital right now, given the pandemic? God's will be done. Please pray for wisdom for me and my doctors. Thank you.

Hallelujah, praise the Lord, our prayers are answered! Our government is finally becoming unblocked as our President-elect, Joe Biden, is able to move forward with his transition team and make plans to take over as our new President smoothly and preparedly on Jan. 20. Thank You, thank You, Thank You, Jesus our Lord and Saviour and our Heavenly Father, Amen and Amen, may You be glorified above all! Your hand rules over the hearts of men, Amen. May all humans give You praise!

Back
Top Bottom