prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Heaven will truly be greater than anyone could ever imagine. I hope everyone has or will truly put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ, for truly, He is the only way to heaven. I look forward to seeing my grandma, my cousin who died as a baby, my once elderly friend "Grandma Audrey". What a day it will be.
I am quite fortunate to know that all my family members that passed on, I will see again. (Every one a true believer)

Heaven will truly be greater than anyone could ever imagine. I hope everyone has or will truly put their faith and trust in Jesus Christ, for truly, He is the only way to heaven. I look forward to seeing my grandma, my cousin who died as a baby, my once elderly friend "Grandma Audrey". What a day it will be.
Amen that!

I am quite fortunate to know that all my family members that passed on, I will see again. (Every one a true believer)
You are truly blessed to be able to say that! This may surprise some people, but... many in my family that have passed on were not believers. It comforts me to know that the Bible does NOT teach that the unsaved are burning in hell right now, nor that they will burn throughout all eternity. I'll be happy to share what the Bible DOES teach about the fate of the lost, if anyone cares to hear about it. This truth is one of the reasons I love God as much as I do, and I think more people would love Him if they did know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom