prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Sorry I’m just lurking around here but I had to say, I find it so beautiful, than my five new chicks, just love listening to soft Christian music. Little gifts from God, just laying around listening to God’s words thru music. And for those losing or lost loved ones, you are not alone. But only remember, life is short on earth, but glorious eternity awaits! John 3:16 helps

Sorry I’m just lurking around here but I had to say, I find it so beautiful, than my five new chicks, just love listening to soft Christian music. Little gifts from God, just laying around listening to God’s words thru music. And for those losing or lost loved ones, you are not alone. But only remember, life is short on earth, but glorious eternity awaits! John 3:16 helps
Thanks, FH, that's beautiful! Been missing you, Brother! :frow :hugs

I have heartbreaking news about Abby. The doctors discovered cancer throughout her whole body and she is on life support. The family is all making their way to her to say their last goodbyes. Please be in prayer for comfort and peace for her husband, their 5 children, the youngest is 2-3 and all of Abby's family.
May the Lord be with family during this very difficult time. Give her husband peace that passes all understanding. Lord your word says you will comfort the mourning in their time of need. We pray all this in the precious name of Jesus Christ . Thank you Lord

May the Lord be with family during this very difficult time. Give her husband peace that passes all understanding. Lord your word says you will comfort the mourning in their time of need. We pray all this in the precious name of Jesus Christ . Thank you Lord
Amen, thank You, Father!

Back
Top Bottom