prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Jesusfreak101, Sep 28, 2016.

1. ocap

ocap Overrun With Chickens

Jan 1, 2013
    Smithville, Missouri
    [​IMG] has my wife been talking to you about doctors and medical attention?[​IMG]

2. lazy gardener

lazy gardener True BYC Addict

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE

3. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    Hold on, what?

4. ocap

Jan 1, 2013
    Smithville, Missouri

5. EggSighted4Life

EggSighted4Life Overrun With Chickens

As a young person I always wanted to be a missionary. Never was able...

Then one day I saw a sign that said "The mission field starts here!" [​IMG]

In my own back yard, with my own family! God we needed it so desperately. We were as lost as anyone. Our family was broken. But today we are whole and our cup overflows from the spring that wells up inside!

I thought doing things for my own family was selfish before. But now I know I can't stop someone's house from burning down if my own hair is on fire. Watch me try though! [​IMG]

@Jesusfreak101 I am thankful for the rebuilding of your marriage and that your husband has found love again! I pray that you both walk in his presence and peace while continuing to grow in relation with your father.

All of you guys have me in tears half the time here. Yes I am proud of our military families, but the sacrifice they make is so beyond comprehension... it's heart breaking! [​IMG]

My son did get to go on a missions trip to Mexico, at the time he told me was life changing! Now he's 25 and ..... not walking that closely. With all my heart, I hope we didn't thump to much to turn him away! [​IMG] Never mind our other parenting and life skills.... [​IMG] Waiting on God though to finish leading the way.

6. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish

Wow, I don't even know what to say. I hope I didn't make you cry.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  7. EggSighted4Life

EggSighted4Life Overrun With Chickens

No.... maybe a little, but it isn't personal. Sometimes I'm just a little emo and holidays seem to bring it out. [​IMG]

And I'm honored by our service men and women and just hope our people as whole can learn how to support them and their families in a way that we won't have 22 veterans a day taking their own lives right here at home....

It's a soft spot I guess.... when someone sacrifices themselves for another!

8. Spartan22

Spartan22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2014
    North Canton, Ohio

If our Father wants you to go it will happen, by you doing the possible and He will do the rest that is impossible. This might encourage you, Few years ago I was supposed to help in a school (YWAM-dts) in Hawaii, I got no money, really young, but The God of Impossible made it happened, came back with more money 100x than when I left to bless others, I also met my future wife there. Which could have not happened if I've doubted since she was from Florida being in Hawaii for a short time serving in short mission week. I've never seen miracles happened until I've stepped forward, did I have some doubts? Yes. But God knows our hearts and he cares about details of our lives, being a new believer @thattime, my faith and relationship w/ Him was cemented strong.

1 person likes this.
  9. PeepersMama

PeepersMama Living in a galaxy far, far away... Premium Member

So I have a prayer request:
    My cousin Victoria (aka Tor) is just so lost. She was raised in a mostly christian home, but never realized what it was like to really know who God is. We were very close when we were younger, and are still good friends, but it hurts when I think about were she would end up if she died. Thanks for your prayers in advance [​IMG]

10. ocap

Jan 1, 2013
    Smithville, Missouri
    praying now

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by