prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I'm sorry, this mental image just makes me laugh. Imagine a whole flock of hens acting like little children (more than they usually do, I mean).
"Moooom, how come she got half a mealworm more than I did? That's not fair! I've laid more eggs than she has, and I don't hide them under the bushes!"
You made me think of the prodigal son.

Don't worry, your chickens can't keep track of how many minutes you hold each one so that does not matter. They don't have stop watches, so they are not thinking, Hey! Mom held you longer than she held me! She must love you more than me! I'm going to beat you up for that! No, it is just all about who can be the boss of who. They will work it out among themselves, and the sooner you let them do it, the sooner there will be peace. Mostly they will chase a little, give a little peck here and there, and that's it. It's just the way chickens are. It's called the pecking order for a reason.
So fighting like roosters will be ok? I just do not any of them to be hurt. But I do not know much. They have under the coop to hide and run from and pallets and walls to go around.

So fighting like roosters will be ok? I just do not any of them to be hurt. But I do not know much. They have under the coop to hide and run from and pallets and walls to go around.
Are you sure you don't have cockerels? Maybe you should go to the section where people ask for help determining the sex and breed of their birds and post pictures of the ones that are fighting.

Put it on your Watched Threads list, then check it daily. The algorithms are set to alert you to the threads you check. If you don't check them, the computer brain thinks you are no longer interested in them, and so stops alerting you of them. I know, i know ... You have to be a computer nerd to understand it.
Not sure why, but I continually stop getting notifications for this thread...

Back
Top Bottom