prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

By any chance is this a prayer group? If so, do you think you can please pray for my neighbors? They've been getting really bad lately. :(
Yes, it is a prayer group. Welcome to the thread. Do you want to tell us a little more about the problem? Is this a health issue, for example? Or do you mean there is conflict between your family and the neighbors? Are you afraid of them? You don't have to tell us if you don't want to, God knows what's needed.

Yes, it is a prayer group. Welcome to the thread. Do you want to tell us a little more about the problem? Is this a health issue, for example? Or do you mean there is conflict between your family and the neighbors? Are you afraid of them? You don't have to tell us if you don't want to, God knows what's needed.
They're drug addicts. There's been a ton of fighting over there lately. Earlier this year there was an overdose, though I think they survived. According to my brothers, it sounded like some woman was getting slammed around over there yesterday. I didn't get outside in time to hear anything, but there's a woman who cries a lot over there. There's no conflict between us as far as I know. We are scared of them at times. Especially when they're fighting. (They always fight outside, so we're always hearing it.)

They're drug addicts. There's been a ton of fighting over there lately. Earlier this year there was an overdose, though I think they survived. According to my brothers, it sounded like some woman was getting slammed around over there yesterday. I didn't get outside in time to hear anything, but there's a woman who cries a lot over there. There's no conflict between us as far as I know. We are scared of them at times. Especially when they're fighting. (They always fight outside, so we're always hearing it.)
That's really sad. Every time you hear that, ask God to cast out the demons of addiction and conflict out of that house, and out of those people in Jesus' name, and also to fill them with His spirit of love and peace. Ask also for God to show you how you can help them. Maybe you will feel impressed to share some Spirit-filled literature with them (or her), or to ask her if she is okay, if you feel it is safe to do so. Ask your folks if you should call the police to help her if you hear a domestic disturbance going on, if you are a minor. Meanwhile, know that we will be supporting you with our prayers and you are not alone. :hugs

That's really sad. Every time you hear that, ask God to cast out the demons of addiction and conflict out of that house, and out of those people in Jesus' name, and also to fill them with His spirit of love and peace. Ask also for God to show you how you can help them. Maybe you will feel impressed to share some Spirit-filled literature with them (or her), or to ask her if she is okay, if you feel it is safe to do so. Ask your folks if you should call the police to help her if you hear a domestic disturbance going on, if you are a minor. Meanwhile, know that we will be supporting you with our prayers and you are not alone. :hugs
Ok. I will do this. Thank you. :hugs:hugs Do you think you can please ask God to cast the demons out of the demon possessed man over there? A few months ago, the crying lady was missing her cat, and I tried helping her. Unfortunately, I was too scared to share anything with her at the time, though I felt I should have. Maybe you can please pray for me if a similar situation comes up again? As far as calling the police, nobody around here will, because we're all too scared to. Our names would go on some report, and those neighbors being close, we fear that there'd be trouble. My Mom is thinking of putting the Town Selectman up to it sometime though.
Thank you so much. And thank you for your encouraging words. :hugs:hugs:hugs

Ok. I will do this. Thank you. :hugs:hugs Do you think you can please ask God to cast the demons out of the demon possessed man over there? A few months ago, the crying lady was missing her cat, and I tried helping her. Unfortunately, I was too scared to share anything with her at the time, though I felt I should have. Maybe you can please pray for me if a similar situation comes up again? As far as calling the police, nobody around here will, because we're all too scared to. Our names would go on some report, and those neighbors being close, we fear that there'd be trouble. My Mom is thinking of putting the Town Selectman up to it sometime though.
Thank you so much. And thank you for your encouraging words. :hugs:hugs:hugs
The people involved would never know who called the police, I don't believe. If/when you do call in a report, you can ask about that before you ever give your name.

However, if something terrible were to happen and you were called as witnesses, then yeah, he would know who you are. Are you that afraid of him?

And yes, of course we will pray for your safety and for the demon-possessed, drug-addicted man. If you get a chance to visit alone with the woman again, just assure her that you are praying for her. And if you can, if she agrees, pray with her on the spot, even if you just ask God to comfort her, give her peace, keep her safe and let her know she is loved.

The people involved would never know who called the police, I don't believe. If/when you do call in a report, you can ask about that before you ever give your name.

However, if something terrible were to happen and you were called as witnesses, then yeah, he would know who you are. Are you that afraid of him?
Ok.

That's one of my Mom's concerns... The really big, scary guy is demon possessed, and him and his brother has both been in jail several times. These neighbors are very close. When police have been over there in the past, the police lights will shine right into my coop. That's how close they are.

Back
Top Bottom