prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Okay, here we go. I googled, "when did an angel destroy 185,000 soldiers" and this is what I got:

In I Chronicles 21:15, the same "Angel of the Lord" is seen by David to stand "between the earth and the heaven, with a drawn sword in his hand stretched out against Hebrews's enemies". Later, in II Kings 19:35, the angel kills 185,000 Assyrian soldiers.

"Destroying angel (Bible) - Wikipedia"

This is worth reading in Second Kings chapter 19. At the end of the episode it says that in the morning "when they woke up they were all dead." Of course it means when "they," God's army, woke up, they found that the other "they," the enemy, were all dead.
@Lacy Duckwing , those are the folks that need prayer. No need to pray for angels, after all. 😉 Thank you for putting these suffering individuals on our prayer list. Read the story in Mark 5 or Luke 8 of the time Jesus sent a whole herd of demons out of a man (possibly two men) and into a herd of pigs. This poor individual was so befuddled he could not hold a job, speak his own thoughts (Tourette's?), was homeless, could not keep clothing on, cut himself, terrorized the neighborhood, had superhuman strength and battled suicidal depression (I suppose so anyway since the pigs then all committed suicide when his demons went into them). But Jesus set him free. This is the power of the gospel!
Thank you so much for sharing all of this! I know the first reference very well. I looked up the second one, and discovered it was about king Hezakiah. Both are wonderful stories of God's greatness!
Thank you so much for praying! :hugs :hugs True, the night isn't over yet, but I haven't heard any trouble over there today. They've been quiet today.
That's a great story! I hope Jesus does the same here!

Oh, @HeyHey, I am so sorry to hear that! 😭 Are you okay? :hugs
Yes I am but my babies are gone. My little shawdow Waddles got eaten completely and his bride Wiggle Butt the ate her head...I don't understand what happened..Waddles grew up with the dogs followed them around and even quacked when they barked at something...so so 😢
Thank you for your kindness

Ok. I will do this. Thank you. :hugs:hugs Do you think you can please ask God to cast the demons out of the demon possessed man over there? A few months ago, the crying lady was missing her cat, and I tried helping her. Unfortunately, I was too scared to share anything with her at the time, though I felt I should have. Maybe you can please pray for me if a similar situation comes up again? As far as calling the police, nobody around here will, because we're all too scared to. Our names would go on some report, and those neighbors being close, we fear that there'd be trouble. My Mom is thinking of putting the Town Selectman up to it sometime though.
Thank you so much. And thank you for your encouraging words. :hugs:hugs:hugs
Rebecca Brown has written a few books about the occult and about demons dwelling in people. If that's something you got involved in, as far as praying with the neighbors, you need to be very well prepared as when we try to help people and the situation, the demons often come after us. Here's a link to one of Rebecca Brown's books: https://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Set-...&qid=1634824746&sprefix=Rebecca+brown+&sr=8-1

I pray that the Lord will keep you safe. This is very serious and scary stuff.

Please pray for my dog Nika. She last night she chewed up a luffa gourd we had drying on the porch after bleaching and rinsing and we think she may have bleach poisoning. We’re taking her to the vet later this morning.
Poor puppy! 🙏

Back
Top Bottom